Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
It is a Science that combines neurobiology, genetics, brain science and embryology coupled with clinical studies. In developing this system, Dermatoglyphics experts conducted psychological pattern profiles with more than 500 thousand individuals since 1985 across China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia to generate a database for cross comparison study to help individuals to learn the way to discover their inner potential.
IntelligenceIntelligence is commonly understood as the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. But there is clear difference between learning information and possessing intelligence. Intelligence is an ability to de-construct, simplify, integrate, synthesize and reimagine something to think differently and to solve problems. But as of now there is no standard definition for intelligence. We conduct IQ test for measuring intelligence. Is intelligence only learning spellings and solving math sums? If yes, that means Einstein was not intelligent.
Multiple IntelligenceDr. Howard Gardner, a renowned scientist, psychologist & educationist, is the Hobbs Professor of Cognition and Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and Senior Director of Harvard Project Zero. Among numerous honors, Gardner received a MacArthur Prize Fellowship in 1981. He has received honorary degrees from twenty-two colleges and universities. In 2005 he was selected by Foreign Policy and Prospect magazines as one of 100 most influential public intellectuals in the world
The author of over twenty books translated into twenty-seven languages, and several hundred articles, Gardner is best known in educational circles for his "Theory of Multiple Intelligences" proposed in 1983, which has been widely accepted by science all over the world. And today there are many schools across the world which are running on the education pattern of "Theory of Multiple Intelligence".
“An intelligence is the ability to solve problems or create products that are valued within one or more cultural settings” - Dr. Howard Gardner
The theory of multiple intelligences challenges the idea of a single IQ, where human beings have one central "computer" where intelligence is housed. Howard Gardner says that there are multiple types of human intelligence, each representing different ways of processing information:
- Verbal-linguistic intelligence refers to an individual's ability to analyze information and produce work that involves oral and written language, such as speeches, books, and emails.
- Logical-mathematical intelligence describes the ability to develop equations and proofs, make calculations, and solve abstract problems.
- Visual-spatial intelligence allows people to comprehend maps and other types of graphical information.
- Musical intelligence enables individuals to produce and make meaning of different types of sound.
- Naturalistic intelligence refers to the ability to identify and distinguish among different types of plants, animals, and weather formations found in the natural world.
- Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence entails using one's own body to create products or solve problems.
- Interpersonal intelligence reflects an ability to recognize and understand other people's moods, desires, motivations, and intentions.
- Intrapersonal intelligence refers to people's ability to recognize and assess those same characteristics within themselves.
Dermatoglyphics Multiple intelligences test is scientifically proven. Besides, data acquisition process is computerized. Therefore, we can achieve an accuracy of more than 90%. Body prints formation & formation of brain are synchronized with the fetus in the mother’s body in first 13 to 19 weeks. It has been medically & clinically proven that body prints and existence of multiple intelligences are completely linked. Further in relation to Dermatoglyphics, the multiple intelligences theory by professor Howard Gardner states that multiple intelligences exist in the brain system and further identify the brain structures which are in charge of the intelligence area.
PLAUDIT MINDS believes actions speak louder than words.
Call us now or Book appointment for coaching or counselling: (+91)9250900584,9250900585